I never loved you any more than I do, right this second

Friday, February 14, 2014




Happy Valentines day,  Lovers & Friends

I just wanted to start off by saying this to all my single lady's being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with. Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single then start making compromises and losing their identity so I say celebrate yourself, love your self and take care of yourself. Things will find its place. 














Boots from H&M Black lace slip dress from H&M Turtle neck knit top from ZARA Faux Leather Bag from H&M







No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |