To all the ladies in the place with style and grace

Monday, June 1, 2015







If you know me well, you'd know that I am a sucker for Tulle Skirts. Last year I D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself)’d my very own tulle skirt for the Mercedes Benz Swim Week (see here) and it turned out great! I love the Sex In The City feel that tutus bring to an outfit. This skirt, however, I did not make myself. I cheated and purchased it from +chicwish  a clothing company based in China. I placed my order with them May 7th and received my package by May 13th. I do suggest spending the few extra bucks on tracking, but overall, I had a great experience with chicwish and I shall be purchasing more. 

On another note, we shot this in the Design District near the +Wynwood Arts District. Andrea Bella was the photographer. She’s based out of South Florida and, as you can clearly see, she’s one bad ass photographer! Andrea is such a pleasant soul. She's very easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable while shooting. I definitely will continue working with her.

(See bottom of post for outfit details)



Bellamente Photography 




























Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Biggie T-shirt: Forever 21 
Tulle skirt: Chic Wish
Clutch: Marshalls  
Shoes: Express 


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |