Fleur de Fall

Sunday, October 26, 2014




A perfect day for me is spent picking & arranging flowers, a beautiful arrangement can instantly brighten up your home or office. I'm always drawn to minimalistic color schemes (such as white & pale pinks) because of its simplicity. I spent my Saturday morning in a small florist shop in Wynnwood called Sprout Flowers & Coffee they have an array of gorgeous cut flowers and succulents. The idea behind this flower shop is you can select, prepare and arrange your plants then when you have finished you can sit down and have a cup of coffee or tea. Overall this shop just became a go-to whenever I am arranging flowers. 


Photographer: Danielle Margherite




















Forever 21 Dress // Missguided Coat // Traffic Shoes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |