TRENDING ALERT

Thursday, April 11, 2013

TRENDING :::: MIDI ::::: Short for midiskirt, a skirt that ends at the middle of the calf. Could also be a dress.

I absolutely LOVE this style of mid calf, classy sort of 50's look. especially if your  wide in the hips area like me ,this it actually does US justice because it makes your body look curvy-er in all the right spots, at the same time making you look almost TALLER. ASOS & TOPSHOP have the best midi dresses I've seen so far,  Here are some MIDI  looks you can play around with.










3 comments :

  1. amazing post, pretty

    kisses I invited t visit my blog Pasión Naïf

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely seems to be having a bit of a moment - although I am not quite sure if it works for me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it'll work for you! Above the knee high skirts and dresses are played out and don't make us look classy, but midi will "upscale" your look without making it look too try hard. Why don't you try a midi pencil skirt with a regular ol T-shirt to dress it down.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |