LÓREAL SUBLIME SELF-TANNER

Sunday, May 5, 2013




So I live in Miami and I know the weather here 100 % of the time is awesome BUT I've been super duper busy with school and work that I haven't got the chance to go to south beach and tan ( and trust me I need to ) I also had a photo shoot coming up and didn't want to look pasty so I went to my local target and pick up a few self-tanners to see which ones worked for me.





+Loreal Paris Nordics  Paris sublime bronze Pro perfect Solon airbrush MEDIUM NATURAL TAN worked the best for my ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO LOOK TAN crisis.

1. I sprayed the mist all over my body WITHOUT rubbing it into skin. ( if you rub you will leave finger streaks and it'll just look patchy) let dry

2. I waited one day between to spray one more coat.

3. You probably won't see much of a difference the day of but the next morning you will be GLOWING GIRL !

4. This self tanner I recommend not to use as a permanent thing; more for a quick effortless tan



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |