MBFW: MIAMI SWIM WEEK

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This past weekend I got the chance to hang out at the Escape Miami Style Lounge, at the Segamore Hotel on South Beach for the much anticipated Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim here in Miami. I met a lot of my favorite Miami local bloggers, which some people might be thinking... SO
BUT to me they're like celebs!




@THE GALE HOTEL for SWIM X GALORE MAGAZINES ROOFTOP PARTY 

This was the initial outfit I put together on the computer just to get an idea of what I was going to wear.


SHIRT:FOREVER21 // PANTS: ZARA // SHOES: ZARA

MY BAG IS FROM: ALDO


MBFW: Photographers
                       +THEFASHIONPOET is a blogger from Miami her laid back, ultra cool style is such an inspiration I got a chance to speak with her at the event and she was an absolute delight. PLUS: this event was hosted by her I am so proud of her success.
@THEFASHIONPOET 
 +NANYSKLOZET is also a Miami fashion blogger who's sense of style is out of this world. she is beautiful inside and out. she is humble and down to earth I am so proud to have SUCH AHMAZING talent emerging from this side of my...our town.
@NANYSKLOZET
                     @Gabiobviii is a Fashion Blogger who we met at the Escape lounge Event. she was there covering the event as press from Virginia she was so sweet we hung out the rest of the day, i hope you come back and visit us!
@gabiobviii



my bestfriend and @thefashionpoet

I styled my best friend for this event she is wearing GUESS LEATHER SKIRT//FOREVER21: CHIC SHIRT//STEVEMADDEN:HEELS //CORAL CLUTCH

MBFW:PHOTOGRAPHERS AND BLOGGERS

@ THE GALE HOTEL FOR ROOFTOP PARTY 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |