How to: Make a Shoe Shelf D.I.Y.

Thursday, October 10, 2013



HOW TO: TURN AN OLD BOOK SHELF INTO A SHOE SHELF



  1. I found a friend who was moving and needed to get rid of this old book shelf. I immediately saw it's potential and snatched it. The shelf's are removable so I took some out because I wasn't going to be using all the boxes.


 2. I went out the The Home depot and pick up a pint of eggshell white ( its not white white its more off white) and a paint brush all in all I spent around $20.00



  • I gave the shelf two coats
  • I waited 1 hour between coats
Wait till its completely dry then arrange your shoes in order by color 

 
  • try adding fun props between some shelfs  
  • try adding a purse or clutch
  • display a shoe on top of a book





  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |