Wine box Arrangement

Friday, May 16, 2014

On Wednesday May 14th my all time dearest friend +Kara Leigh turned twenty three and aside from being my bestest friend EVER! This girl finds the time to be a craft wiz, wedding designer, event planner and D.I.Y expert, basically all things creative. Clearly for +Kara Leigh's birthday present anything but hand-made or D.I.Yed would be an insult! ( because girls are dramatic ) D.IY. or die basically. I knew her favorite flower is the peony so I said forget the Edible Arrangements and 1800 Flowers break out the hot glue gun. I hit up any crafty girls bible the almighty Pinterest for ideas and inspiration I came across so many perfect arrangements but choose one that reminded me of my best friend. oh and i almost forgot Follow her D.I.Y blog for awesome crafts and inspo http://karaleighdesigns.wordpress.com/
 

 The wooden wine box I obtained from my local liquor store for free. I initially asked the store clerk for a wine box that they wouldn't mind giving me and she had no clue what I was talking about she told me they did not have so I took it upon myself to look for one, and what would you know under a couple cardboard boxes was this perfectly sized timber box, this time I bypassed the store clerk and went directly to the store owner I could tell she was a little bit confused as to why I would needed this old wooden thing but in the end it turned out great. 
I decorated each mason jar with charms, pieces of old necklaces, twine and the bottle cap to my Viva La Juicy perfume. ( because hey... that's what friends are for )
 


Also I styled her Birthday outfit

 
 
 

Outfit details

Cross crop top // Steps NY

Coral pencil skirt & Shoes // forever XXI 

 
 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |