The many stages of the tulle skirt

Monday, July 21, 2014











The fashion sketch was done by the very talented +The Architect of Style 
Check out her blog for more fashion illustrations and inspo.






This was the beginning stage of my skirt, when I first cut my pieces and thought I wanted a midi length and as soon as I saw Chiara Ferragni at Paris Fashion week, instantly was inspired.

Thus my creation began here



I added 10 more yards of tulle to try and make the skirt less see through


This was a photo shoot:  shot by +Brittney Rae and the skirt was a lot less see through



I started to add longer pieces to try and make the skirt full length



I finished adding all of the fabric, in total I used 25 yards of tulle
I decided to pair the skirt with a very casual top to sort of down play the skirt and strappy heels

This was the finished product




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |