Swim Week: Escape Miami

Sunday, July 19, 2015







Swim week is the last stop for the Mercedes-benz fashion week here in Miami. This year I had the amazing chance to showcase all of my designs at my very one pop-up shop during the Escape Miami Style lounge & pool party. The shop consisted of shoes, florals and tutus all handmade. I began prepping for this event a month in advance. Finally, the morning of the event I arrived at the Sherborne bright and early Saturday to begin off loading all my stuff, to only find out that I was never put onboard as a vendor for the pop-up shop and possibly not participating in the event. My heart dropped so freakin' fast. I spent so many hours prepping for this event and I was not going to go down that easy. Luckily in the end I was sqeezed in and given a spot, everything turned out perfect. But what I really want to do is take the time out and thank the people who didn't just let me go home, those who cared enough to figure something out, and those who took my hand and lead me through what otherwise could have been a complete disaster. I don't think they'll ever understand how grateful and how much this meant to me. I am forever humbled and thankful.



















@Thefashionmuse



thepetitpoet

@thepetitpoet

@thefashiondiva




1 comment :

  1. You looked flawless! Happy to have been a part of it! So proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |